Thursday, July 21, 2011

My First Purchase of Certified Organic Food

I am not so sure if it has been my first purchase of a certified organic food but let me still consider it as my first since it is truly the first organic food that I have consciously bought two weeks ago in a supermarket with the certified USDA Organic Seal. It's an organic oatmeal. Yeah, I eat it usually before going to work or first thing in the morning. I don't get conscious if there are visible results happening to my body when taking it but one thing's for sure, it will do a lot of benefits in the future. Of course, I would still buy with due diligence and at the same time I will buy what's within the budget or only those that I need the most for now. But I believe I also have a responsibility spread the advocacy of using organic and natural products as a major option if you want to have a better healthy lifestyle!

It would probably cost us dearer when purchasing it but it'll cost less in the future! Here are the
pictures that I took:

    Take note of the USDA Organic seal! Here's the 3rd photo courtesy of http://www.countrychoiceorganic.com for a clear view of the packaging... :)

Cheers to Health!

No comments:

Post a Comment