Sunday, November 27, 2011

MY FAVE WOMAN OF GOD FEATURED IN HUMAN (HEART) NATURE

I have just opened my monthly Human Nature Newsletter today and on the right side bar were mini articles about the Read the Label Challenge, How to-Home Remedies and before you can find the contact details of Gandang Kalikasan, is the Featured Personality of the Month which is no other than..(drum roll please....) Rissa Singson-Kawpeng! I don't know her personally but I have always look up to her even when she was still a Full time servant of the Elim Community and up to now that she's already the Editor-in-Chief of Shepherd's Voice Publication, founded by the country's best selling author and motivational speaker and Catholic leader Bo Sanchez. For those who are not familiar with her, grab a Kerygma magazine (Shepherd Voice's flagship magazine) where you can check out her articles in the Just Breathe section. I know that this is supposed to be an article related to organic stuff but I guess I am overwhelmed by the fact that my favorite woman of God and character is also into natural and organic products specifically using Human Nature! I have always been wondering too if Bo Sanchez ever tried Human Nature since he has been conscious on his body and health. Perhaps Rissa should ask him to try it or maybe in the future! So, I look forward to the time (that is if it ain't happening yet) that Bo will also testify the goodness of using HHN products.

Now, without further ado..read Human Nature's Newsletter and the article about Rissa and be inspired to use Only the Good! Of course, you can browse or download the Magalogue too!

Cheers to health! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment