Thursday, January 31, 2013

The Search for a Natural and Organic Hair Color

Very Light Blonde organic hair dye
Palette by Nature with 50+% organic mark
Last week, I got the courage to color my hair as persuaded by some friends. Although I loved the result, I was worried of the chemical ingredients on it and even if my friend guaranteed it would be okay since it was an imported product, still, it got me worried. So, I promised to do my assignment on researching for a safe hair color and so I found Palette by Nature. I found several blogs on natural and organic hair colorants but it's got the PPD (paraphenylene diamine) although in lesser levels. Let me quote what the website says about this product:

"All natural hair dyes made from living plants using the la
test scientific achievements in green chemistry – Palette by Nature™ utilizes a revolutionary breakthrough in dye technology based on more than 30 years of research by leading experts in hair coloring industry. The result is a new, 100% natural plant based permanent patent pending hair colorant that is free of: paraphenylene diamine (PPD), PTD, PPD derivatives, resorcinol, m-aminophenol, p-aminophenol, toluene- 2,5-diamine, azo-dyes, diazo-dyes, disperse dyes, ammonia, and parabens – all synthetic chemicals which are known allergens and suspected carcinogens.

These safe and plant-based all natural hair dyes are carefully combined with natural color enhancing actives including antioxidants like Chlorophyll, Hawthorne Fruit, Emblica, Green Tea, and Rooibos Leaf extracts and bioflavonoids like Quercetin.
Empowered with pure organic herbal active extracts like Ginseng, Nettle, Lemon Balm, Rosehips, Honeysuckle, Calendula to nourish hair and soothe scalp for beautiful natural hair color without harm.
Palette by Nature™ is the only all natural 100% plant based colorant with more than 50% organic ingredients that benefits you while making your hair beautiful.
Palette by Nature™ is approved by American Contact Dermatitis Society (ACDS) and MAYO clinic CARD Database (Contact Allergen Replacement Database) as one of the safest alternatives to conventional hair color for chemically sensitive people."
But here's the catch, you really have to read carefully their instructions on using the product and even the disclaimer so as not to disappoint as you use. I have read good and not so good testimonials on this product but the one thing I've realized is that we've got to have an open mind and patience using it and most importantly do what it says! For more tips on how to effectively use Palette by Nature check the article review on Nature and Beauty Blog.

Anyway, I am still about to purchase the product so just wish me luck on then!

Check out other alternative natural hair dyes that you can do right at home on my next article!


Cheers!


ROSETTE of Opting Organics

No comments:

Post a Comment