Thursday, February 3, 2011

Where Did I go Wrong?

I just came from Davao again last weekend to attend the funeral of my uncle. It wasn't the most memorable trip not just because we're supposed to mourn for his loss but also because I was not feeling well. I was catching my breath most of the time due to asthma attack. In fact, I was rushed to the nearest health center to be hooked with a nebulizer  (an apparatus for asthmatics..what a shame!). I began to panic when after two consecutive intakes, shortening of breath strikes again...i did not want to follow everything the doctor prescribed because it only means that I will be filling my body again with those chemicals but I  had no choice. It seems that organic supplements cannot control my predicament anymore. I then asked myself where I have gone wrong especially with the intake of organic supplements. First of all,  I am taking only once or twice a day of DGK (Fruits and Vegetable extracts) and one Malunggay seed a day. I don't want also to fill up my body with all the supplements I can find! I just wanted what I believe, is good and pure for me. As I retold my story to the proponent of DGK, he advised that, if situations like those come again, it would be better to take the supplement as well as take the medicines for faster relief and symptoms persist, of course, consult a physician! Then again, I'd still continue to promote organics products! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment