Monday, April 25, 2011

Cleansing Breakthrough

I just came from Bantayan Island last Saturday and Sunday. Yes, Black Saturday and Easter Sunday. So, I can say that I am not quite successful yet with my detox diet. Not because I ate a lot of junkies but simply because the moment I knew that there won't be a convenient toilet area to run to, I should just postpone it. Anyway, most of the food we took was not quite unhealthy though because majority are fish. 

It was lunch time that I mentioned to our coordinator that I am trying to get rid of toxins in my body by just eating fiber rich food or at least just fruits and vegetables. Then, he mentioned if I want to give a try on Jim Humble's formulation called MMS or Miracle Mineral Supplement. He warned me that I might feel nauseous  after drinking or after eating. So, I was willing to give it a try since I just felt I have to empty my stomach from suspicious toxins. Yesterday was Day 1 and somehow I haven't felt anything yet and I just had also my third intake this morning. Well, I am still observing myself and I hope it works. Other than that, I am also eating fruits and juice before taking my breakfast. 

'Will keep you posted on my results and how I felt so stay tuned!

Cheers to Health! :-)






No comments:

Post a Comment