Sunday, April 24, 2011

Taking A Stand for Organics

Great News! I just got approved by Google AdSense! What a great way to start the Easter. This also spells new life and new hope! New directions in taking a stand for good health too!

Here's an article courtesy of Lifestyle.Inquirer.net about a culinary artist by the name of Margaret Fores who has taken a stand to use only organic ingredients for her recipes.This was actually recommended by my brother.  As I read, it has somehow inspired me again actively advocate on naturally and organically produced goods. Don't get me wrong, I still continue to use organic products but it's just that I don't actively rally on it much anymore. As she takes a stand, so do I!

So, enjoy reading this story of Margaret Fores!

Cheers to health!

No comments:

Post a Comment