Thursday, April 21, 2011

Genesis of my Body Detoxification

Holy Week will be my Detox Week. Rashes due to allergy has been popping out from my skin everywhere.  Thank God it's only allergy and not some viral infection! People who see my rashes are giving lots of speculations already and finally, I have to check it out with a doctor. That's it! It's just allergies! Although she said that it would continue to appear unless I refrain from eating those that trigger it. She recommended an antihistamine to take once daily and that advice. But what 's on my mind is that I probably need just a detoxification because these really don't appear every time I eat the common food i should avoid.

My Day 1 starts now! I will be writing more on my progress. Wish me luck!

Cheers to good health! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment