Friday, June 3, 2011

A Store called Healthy Options

The other day,I chanced upon Healthy Options, a store that also sells imported health and wellness products. I found out it mostly sells organic products. Yet, I still took time to read the ingredients. Somehow, I found products that contain the official USDA Organic seal which by the way I mentioned in my previous blog: Organic Seals. When I read the back label of some products, I could say that even if they don´t have the certified organic seals, it is still healthy to use or take because some of the ingredients are natural though some also contain synthetic chemicals. Yet, it also says "contains no GMO (Genetically Modified Organisms) ingredients". which means it is completely safe to use and take! Most if not all of their products are from the United States. Now, for the prices, of course it is relatively higher compared to products that which is used in every household which usually contains harmful chemicals. I was indeed feasting my eyes on the products displayed when it was time to go since I had a visitor then. I´´ll definitely go back there to shop! Oh, and there were confectioneries too! Amazing huh! For more info, check out there website and enjoy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment