Friday, June 3, 2011

Organic Seals Part 2: Down Under and Kiwi Certified Seals

Last February, I wrote about my search for organic products in Australia which I named Organic Hunt in Australia..and unfortunately there was no time for me to continue the hunt anymore due to the busy schedule and preparations for my brother´s wedding that time. I´ve often tried to squeeze it every time we shop but with no luck. Good thing, I found Natural and Organic Choices! It is a website that talks about everything natural and organic..of course it goes with the name!

Now, my previous blog which I declared as the first part of the Organic Seals blog only mentioned three:  IFOAM, USDA Organic and Certified Naturally Grown (the latter ones are both US certified while IFOAM is the international seal). Now, I was planning to finish this topic in two parts but my source says it currently updating particularly with regard to the Organic Seals topic. Well, that´s actually good news because it would mean there might be additional seals recognized from different parts of the world and not just the 13 seals originally written.

I should have thought of the Natural and Organic Choices sight while I was in Australia and find their certified organic seals on their organic products. So, for my fellow organic fanatics and mates, check out and Find A Certified Organic Seal For Australia and New Zealand .

Should it give you additional information on other countries certified seals, that would be better!
Cheers to Health! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment