Wednesday, October 5, 2011

New Products From Human Nature

New Products
All New Products to be Launched at your nearest Human Nature Outlet!  Check out their schedules at www.humanheartnature.com
'Just came last weekend from the Gawad Kalinga Expo..It was worth it despite having not so much sleep as I get to see old friends especially those I've met from other provinces and even partners from different parts of the world! Anyway, I wanted to write about the event especially the Sunday event at the GK Enchanted Farm. However, I wanted to pair it with significant pictures. Good thing, I  checked the website of Human Heart Nature and discovered the pictures of the products to be launched probably simultaneously this Saturday at a nearest Human Nature outlet in your place. To be sure, check out the schedules on the website. When I read about the new products through the newsletter last week, I got excited 'coz I know it's going to be better than ever! Natural and/or organic with no harmful chemicals? Who wouldn't want it?! Here are the new products: Mineral Lip Gloss in 2 shades, Two new shades of the Tinted Lip balm and reformulated Strengthening Shampoo and conditioner! As if it's not enough to pamper you with these new additions, there will also be exciting promotions during THE MAGALOGUE TURNOVER ONLY. So, it is imperative for me to attend this Saturday so I can check on the surprise for that day!

For more details, check out the website!

Cheers! :-)









No comments:

Post a Comment