Sunday, September 18, 2011

Pro-Organics Mean Pro Environment

When we talk about organics, it also connotes getting natural and environment friendly. When it comes to protecting the environment, it also means recycling. That's why most natural and organic stores really have a place to drop off bottles of products already used.

In my case, a lot has been kept in a plastic of all my empty containers. I wanted to donate it to the Pre-school program of Gawad Kalinga since I remember way back that the teachers are taught to recycle materials and make it a creative learning tool for class. I asked one of the program heads if they still recycle materials as one of their teaching tools and the response was positive. So, I left some of my empty containers one Saturday.

So, there you go, I did not only help protect the environment, I also helped in one of the programs for the poor communities. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment