Saturday, November 20, 2010

Early Christmas Wish

I know it's early to write this but a few weeks from now, it will be Christmas again! So, I decided to write my wish list this year. This is also to inform friends ( ehemm..you know who you are) that I'm so into organics already that if ever they give something consumable or edible, it has to be organic! Yikes, tough huh? Well, not everything though, unless I want to clothe myself with plants or leaves! Here's my list:
* Bags
*Tops
*Shoes or sandals or flip flops
*Amazon Kindle Ebook Reader
*Of course, E-books! What goood is an E-book reader without it!
*1 Terabyte External Hard drive ( the cute one)
*Accessories
*Visa approval for my trip to Australia to attend my brother's wedding
*Earn my first in Internet Business in dollars
*Dress
*Swim wear (just realized I don't have one anymore..hehehe)
*Dual phone for my sun number
This is so far as I can remember that I want this Christmas season. As for toiletries, including lotions, I strongly encourage organic products. Well, if you really want to give me colognes or perfumes, it's still fine  with me. As the saying goes "it's the thought that counts". It really does count that's why I choose what I give to my friends and loved ones because I love 'em, I would give them what's best. I bet people could already guess what I would give them this Christmas. Well, it's actually the best I could give to them and I believe it's really beneficial for them too! Tadddaaaa..what else, but organic products! I believe you will thank me after you will receive my gifts! Choose Health, Opt Organics!

No comments:

Post a Comment