Saturday, November 20, 2010

Testing to Prove Truth in Wellness

I have just read from my e-mail this afternoon that a Vicks Vaporub ( I know its's not organic, but read further before you react. )when rubbed on the soles of our feet absorbs more quickly and relieves the cough in a maximum of five (5 ) minutes.Since, they said, the soles of our feet absorb more essential oils to our body.  I am actually excited to try but not with the Vicks brand. I want to try it instead with an organic product that  I am also starting to use. The GIGA No Pain Natural. It stands for God is Good always and just like Human Nature, it is Philippine made, organic and affordable! So, aside from the organic nature of each. 'Have to go now to rest and look forward to the fast remedy. Choose health, choose organics!

No comments:

Post a Comment