Tuesday, November 23, 2010

It Worked!

Remember in my recent blog that I just experimented something about oils could really be absorbed better in our foot soles? It did! It's been three nights already since I have been  applying a rub in my foot soles and I've never been so soundly asleep since then! No more coughing in the middle of the night! I don't even cough much anymore and I am looking forward to the day that I will be completely healed! Thanks to Tito Emil Fernandez who has been faithfully sending these tips on his mailing lists everyday! Since this is already proven, it would really be better if the oils that would be absorbed are organic and natural! Of course, you wouldn't want to absorb anything that causes potential harm to the body, right? So, what are you waiting for? Choose health! Opt Organics! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment