Thursday, May 5, 2011

ORGANIC PRODUCTS I USE 2: GIGA

As promised, I am again introducing to you to another organic product that I am using. Ladies and Gentlemen, it's called GIGA. It stands for God Is Good! Always! I am specifically using their soap (Aromatherapy soap in Citrus) and balm (No Itch and No Pain). Somehow, their mission and vision are almost the same with Human Heart Nature which is to provide natural and organic products with world class quality to Philippine consumers at an affordable price.

Working with an organic store before, my bosses were really scrutinizing the products they serve to customers thus, I can say that these are one of the products that are proven to be organically made and with no harmful chemicals as well. I am also satisfied with the products that I am using now. I would love to explore more on their other products such as the Aroma Diffuser, Baby Cologne, etc. Aside from helping the environment and promoting the Philippine made products, I am pretty sure that the ingredients are not harmful to my skin.

For more information on GIGA, visit them at their website (www.giga.com.ph).

Cheers to health!

No comments:

Post a Comment