Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Still Cannot Get Away With Pork!

I thought I could already get away from eating pork today and onwards but since I am saving up because I am still looking for another job, I have to eat what's left on the fridge which were left overs from the Bohol Fiesta. It was given as pabaon or  "bring home food". Good thing, we are sharing it with my cousins and aunt who also lived with us and that way, the viand will easily run out. I don't also want to waste by buying extra food. Yet, I still managed to eat only fruits during breakfast. But, during lunchtime, I opened the fridge and just reheated some food from Bohol. So, I probably need to be creative tomorrow on how I could eat the pork with some veggies on it. That way, I wouldn't be eating it purely as pork itself!

Good luck for tomorrow as I invent or research recipes as pork and veggies come together!

Cheers to health!

No comments:

Post a Comment