Sunday, June 12, 2011

Organic Products in Our Local Supermarket

I got so excited today as my Mama and I were shopping groceries in our nearby supermarket because I stumbled upon products marked with the USDA Organic Seal. Yup, from cookies to cereals and apple juice and even chips! However, it is quite expensive since of course, it´s from the United States and shipping costs were probably part of the price mark up. ¨The owner must´ve been an organic convert..¨, I thought to myself. 

It only shows that people are getting more and more aware of the benefits of using and considering organic products to take! How about you? Can´t afford organic products or thinking if there are existing organic products here in the Philippines? Good news! There are! Start switching in the form of basic necessities such as organic soap, shampoo, facial wash, deodorant and more! These are all available in Philippine made organic products namely, Human Heart Nature, Giga and Plantex! I recommend these products not just because I use them but also because they are affordable. Grab ém now! Not convinced? Check out their links and there are also other Philippine made organic products out there that we can choose from. So, feel free to choose! 

Cheers to organics and health! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment